Whitelisting specific sender addresses for specific recipient addresses

Engels, Jan jan.engels at desy.de
Tue Jan 8 16:01:20 CET 2019

Hi Dominic,

thank you for your quick reply.

I've tried your proposal using the $per_recip_whitelist_sender_lookup_tables
but unfortunately it only seems to affect the spam checking. The virus/banned/header
checks were still active after setting this variable.

I've tried using the following configuration:

$per_recip_whitelist_sender_lookup_tables = {
  'user1 at example.com'  => ['news at foobar.com']
};

Cheers
Jan