Send email copy up on spam score higher than

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Wed Jan 2 15:00:59 CET 2019

Am 31-Dec-18 um 13:23 schrieb Admin Beckspaced:
> Hello there,
>
> is it possible to send a copy of the email to another account if the
> spam score of the email is higher than let's say 5 points?
>
> if yes ... how would accomplish that?
>
> the reason is ... on my mailboxes I don't receive that much SPAM.
> But other mail boxes do ... so I would like to be able to send a copy
> to myself once it reaches a SPAM score higher than 5 points.
>
> Thanks, greetings & all the best wishes for 2019 ;)
> Becki

Hello again,

thanks a lot for your replies and help ;)

I also did ask about this topic on the postfix mailing list and Wietse
told me that the milter_header_checks 'may not work' with a BCC
but I also received another hint on the postfix mailing list about
CC_SPAMMY and quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat

So after a bit more googling I added the following 2 lines to the
amavisd.conf

$quarantine_method_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = $spam_quarantine_method;
$quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = ['spammy at mydomain.com'];

and now i do receive a copy of the tag2_level spammy emails. Nice
More info on this topic can be found there:

https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#quarantine
https://sourceforge.net/p/amavis/mailman/message/17352662/

thanks for your help ;)

Greetings