Send email copy up on spam score higher than

Philip philip at treads.nz
Wed Jan 2 10:32:21 CET 2019

I do this for one of my POP3 customers they have an account set up to
send all the spam@ to so they can check it for false positives.

require ["copy"];

# Forward Spam
if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES" {

     redirect :copy "foo at bar.com";

   # Stop here so that we do not reply on spams
   stop;
}

Could be an option.

Phil