Spam sneaking in.

Lambert Rots lambert.rots at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:22:38 CEST 2019

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, I was first debugging/fetching logs for a
few days...

No I did not change the DKIM_VERIFIED score so apparently I have a
different issue ;-)

Comparing debug logs between Amavisd-new (debug-sa) and spamassassin
directly shows that blacklist checks score 0 with NXDOMAIN replies when the
mail arrives the first time where spamassassin scores +3 with several hits
on blacklist checks.

I just cannot imagine that all spam I receive is early recipient based,
besides, postfix is already taking care of most blacklist checking.

Most spam mail is coming from the same email domains, share the same
subject and a lot of other stuff on which amavisd-new should be able to
identify it as spam. Bayes scores some mail but not all.

Spam senders try a lot to bypass anti spam but in my opinion amavisd-new
should be able to do better than marking less than 1 percent of spam mail
as spam.

Best regards,

Lambert