Spam sneaking in.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Aug 18 11:54:29 CEST 2019

On 16.08.19 13:51, Lambert Rots wrote:
>Did you get a solution for the issue about spam sneaking in? I think I have
>the same issue about spam being scored differently between spamassassin and
>amavisd-new.

did you also change the DKIM_VERIFIED score to -3?
If not, you don't have the same issue.

>It looks like DNS blacklist checks are not scored as most spam is found on
>blacklists when parsing the mail through spamassassin but debugging
>amavisd-new shows that DNS checks are being performed.

this is also a different issue. Many sites and webs get into blacklist after
the spam starte spreading, so first (early) recipients don't see the mail in
blacklist, while late recipients or later checks shows blacklists.

Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...