Scoring questions

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Mon Jan 29 20:20:22 CET 2018

I disagree it's bad advice considering it's autolearn that seems to be creating at least some of the problems he's experiencing.

However, I do agree, the AutoLearn Threshold should definitely be set IF you are going to be using autolearn but in my experience auto-learn creates more problems than it solves. I believe that only humans should be be used for training the bayes database. Auto-learning has the tendency to exaggerate issues over time.

Keep it simple for now and train your bayes database and after you've trained it and it's scoring well, then consider using autolearn.