perl-DBD-MySQL (Fedora 24)

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Wed Jan 3 19:15:58 CET 2018

Not sure, what's happening there. I can tell you on my end that those fields are float type also. What does your sql_select_policy look like? Mine looks like this:

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT *, users.id FROM users,policy'.
' WHERE (users.policy_id=policy.id) AND (users.email IN (%k))';
' ORDER BY users.priority DESC';