perl-DBD-MySQL (Fedora 24)

Alan Munday amavis45 at brightheadtechnology.com
Wed Jan 3 17:10:53 CET 2018

On 02/01/18 16:48, Alan Munday wrote:
> On 02/01/18 16:21, Dino Edwards wrote:
>> On policy_id=9 in your database, what are the values of the following
>> columns?
>>
>> Spam_tag_level
>> Spam_tag2_level
>> Spam_kill_level
>

> Spam_tag_level   -999
> Spam_tag2_level     5
> Spam_kill_level    10

 From this question I've been able to do some more testing and can see
what is going on.

Running the same query from on Fedora 26 (using perl-DBD-MySQL-4.037)  I
can see it retrieve all the set values from the policy table correctly.

On Fedora 27 (using perl-DBD-MySQL-4.043) the query returns all the set
values from the policy table except those of type float. I.e.

spam_tag_level=>"0",
spam_tag2_level=>"0",
spam_tag3_level=>"0",
spam_kill_level=>"0",
spam_dsn_cutoff_level=>"0",
spam_quarantine_cutoff_level=>"0",

I've been through the release notes and the SQL readme files and I can't
see a change for these fields.

Did I miss something?

Alan