Whitelist advice, correct way to minimize score

Voytek lists at sbt.net.au
Sun Feb 4 01:45:52 CET 2018

On Sun, February 4, 2018 5:31 am, Karol Augustin wrote:
> On 2018-02-03 12:07, Voytek wrote:

> Few things that you can do here:
> You can add 'whitelist_from_dkim *@tld.com.au sendgrid.net' which will
> whitelist mail signed by sendgrid with From: tld.com.au. You can also
> 'whitelist_from_spf *@tld.com.au', which will do the same for SPF pass
> mail.

Karol,

thanks, might as well start with the one above,
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf , yes ?

was:

NOW:

Content analysis details:   (-97.0 points, 5.0 required)
 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: sendgrid.net]
-100 USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST From: address is in the user's DKIM whitelist
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
-0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD      Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
                            domain
 1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_16     BODY: HTML: images with 1200-1600 bytes of words
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK
signature
 0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

> Also google URIBL_BLOCKED and get that sorted by using local recrusive
> DNS or if your server is on AWS or other cloud provider that they ban by
> default you can disable URIBL as you will get this hit on every e-mail. You
> can also pay them but prices are not what I would consider reasonable for
> personal server.

thanks, I'll try to check that

> Also you might consider configuring BAYES properly which, if trained,
> can lower score for that type of e-mails.

dzieki!