Whitelist advice, correct way to minimize score

Karol Augustin karol at augustin.pl
Sat Feb 3 19:31:10 CET 2018

On 2018-02-03 12:07, Voytek wrote:

> Just installed amavisd , all working well, for my own email set sieve to send to spam 3 and above, overall, seems to work well, though, noticed some FP, this below is a valid email to me, what's the proper way to do this, should I just add "tld.com.au" to a whitelist, or how to do this, I wish to receive these emails?

> From: "eeerer" <admin at tld.com.au>

Few things that you can do here:

You can add 'whitelist_from_dkim *@tld.com.au sendgrid.net' which will
whitelist mail signed by sendgrid with From: tld.com.au. You can also
'whitelist_from_spf *@tld.com.au', which will do the same for SPF pass
mail.

Also google URIBL_BLOCKED and get that sorted by using local recrusive
DNS or if your server is on AWS or other cloud provider that they ban by
default you can disable URIBL as you will get this hit on every e-mail.
You can also pay them but prices are not what I would consider
reasonable for personal server.

Also you might consider configuring BAYES properly which, if trained,
can lower score for that type of e-mails.

Karol

--
Karol Augustin
karol at augustin.pl