unexpected outgoing spam classification based on X-Originating-IP

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Sat Aug 18 11:49:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm running Postfix + amavisd-new + spamassassin on my mailserver(s) and my users have access to a webmail system to send mails.
Just recently I got an unexpected spam classifiation from an outgoing mail which I do not really fully understand:

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [148.251.71.226]
Received from: 148.251.71.226
-> this is my webmail system which sends mail as a client via Submission and SMTP AUTH.