Keep X-Spam-... header lines when releasing message from quarantine?

Rich Wales richw at richw.org
Wed Mar 29 07:31:00 CEST 2017

> /# tagging levels $sa_tag_level_deflt = undef; # add spam info headers
> if at or above that level # 'undef' means headers will always be added/

I already have *$sa_tag_level_deflt* set to -10000 in the *50-user*
file.  I can try changing it to *undef*, but would that really make any
difference?

And the *X-Spam-...* header lines show up in all other cases -- i.e.,
when a message is delivered normally, or when I view something while
it's in quarantine.  The only place where the *X-Spam-...* header lines
do not appear is if I release something from quarantine to be delivered
normally -- the *X-Spam-...* lines are there in the quarantine copy, but
they are being stripped out in the course of being delivered to the
recipient's inbox.

Just in case it might matter, btw, I'm using Postfix 3.1.0 and Dovecot
2.2.22.
--
*Rich Wales*
richw at richw.org