Tag spam only for recipients from a domain

Scappatura Rocco Rocco.Scappatura at infracom.it
Wed Jun 7 12:11:45 CEST 2017

Hello Dino.

> First of all, for spam the following directive applies:
>
> $final_spam_destiny = D_DISCARD;
>
> Not
>
> $final_banned_destiny     = D_DISCARD;
>
> $final_banned_destiny is for banned files not spam.

You are quite right. I have mistyped 'final_banned_destiny' instead of 'final_spam_destiny'.

> In order to accomplish what you want, you should probably set up
>
> $final_spam_destiny = D_DISCARD;
>
> That would probably take care of all the rest of the users and then for
> the example.com domain, create a policy for that has a really high
> spam_kill_level and assign the users you want to it. So,
> spam_kill_level of 999 would probably work.
>
> You are going to have to use a database to accomplish all this.

It is possible to use a map so to assign the value 999 to $sa_kill_level_deflt (and $sa_dsn_cutoff_level) on 'per domain' basis?

P.S.: in order to tag spam messages for *@example.com, should I also list 'example.com' in the array @local_domains_acl?

Regards,

RS