drop NOTIFY= for spam mail

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Jul 26 19:13:57 CEST 2017

hello,

I use amavisd-new as postfix content filter, connected over LMTP
(bidirectionally).

Since amavis supports DSN SMTP extension, MTA sends NOTIFY= command
and amavis sends it back to after processing.

now, when mail is considered SPAM, I'd like to drop the notification.

I have configured $sa_dsn_cutoff_level, but it changed nothing - it's
apparently only used for amavis' generated mail.

Is it possible to drop NOTIFY= request when sending mail back to MTA and
thus stop (non)delivery notification for spam?