bypass spam check for local system mail

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Wed Sep 21 08:04:59 CEST 2016

Am 20.09.2016 um 12:56 schrieb Indunil Jayasooriya:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:10
>

>     @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 <http://127.0.0.0/8> [::1]
>     [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10 10.0.0.0/8 <http://10.0.0.0/8>
>     172.16.0.0/12 <http://172.16.0.0/12> 192.168.0.0/16
>     <http://192.168.0.0/16> );
>
>     then i got a policy_bank for emails originating from mynetworks
>     which disables the spam checks via bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1]
>
>     $policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
>       originating => 1,  # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's
>     make it explicit
>       os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal
>     clients
>       bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1],  # don't spam-check
>     };
>
>     but still local messages are getting spam checked! what am i doing
>     wrong?
>

> I am*bypassing *header checks with*bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*
>
> pls see my configuraion
>

> $policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
>   originating => 1,  # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it
> explicit
> *bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*,  # don't header-check internal mail
>   os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal clients
>

> Pls check *@local_domains_maps* in amavisd.conf file as well

hello ;)

thanks a lot for your reply! my local_domains_maps is defined via
read_hash ...

@local_domains_maps = ( read_hash("$MYHOME/lists/local_domains") ); #
using hash

where the file local_domains has a domain per line. it seems to work as
amavis logs emails send to my domains as {RelayedInternal}
no problem here!

but somehow amavis is ignoring the bypass_header_checks_maps for
$policy_bank{'MYNETS'}

anymore ideas to get things working would be awesome ;)

thanks & greetings
becki