bypass spam check for local system mail

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:56:43 CEST 2016

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:10

> @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 [::1] [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10 10.0.0.0/8
> 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 );
>
> then i got a policy_bank for emails originating from mynetworks which
> disables the spam checks via bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1]
>
> $policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
>   originating => 1,  # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it
> explicit
>   os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal clients
>   bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1],  # don't spam-check
> };
>
> but still local messages are getting spam checked! what am i doing wrong?

I am* bypassing *header checks with* bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*

pls see my configuraion

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
  originating => 1,  # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it
explicit
 * bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*,  # don't header-check internal mail
  os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal clients

Pls check  *@local_domains_maps* in amavisd.conf file as well

--
cat /etc/motd

Thank you