List issues?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Sep 18 17:30:48 CEST 2016

On Fri Sep 16 2016 01:27:41 amavis-users at list-post.mks-mail.de	<amavis-users at list-post.mks-mail.de> said:

> 15.09.2016, 11:05 +0200 @lbutlr:
>
>> I sent a message to the list yesterday (15:59 -0600) and it has not
>> shown up, nor have I gotten any sort of notification that it was not
>> posted or was rejected for some reason.
>
> Your message has shown up and it's in the list archive:
> <https://lists.amavis.org/pipermail/amavis-users/2016-September/004458.html>

It took nearly a full day of the message that I posted to show up in my mail box from the list. People ho posted replies to the message say the replies never showed up, or showed up very later.

	by mail.covisp.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3sZm9P6R2Jz1Gxvp;
	Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:48:25 -0600 (MDT)

15 Sep at 11:48

	by de.postfix.org (Postfix) with ESMTP
	for <kremels at kreme.com>; Thu, 15 Sep 2016 19:47:27 +0200 (CEST)

 by de.postfix.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 44BBD3DD4D
 for <amavis-users at amavis.org>; Thu, 15 Sep 2016 00:06:16 +0200 (CEST)

19 hour and 41 minute delays between these two received events.

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:59:11 -0600

So, it took about 6 minute for my message to get to postfix.org and then 19 hours for it to get back to me.

The other message has similar headers:

	(using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
	(No client certificate requested)
	by mail.covisp.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3sb9MX1tFMz1GxHF
	for <kremels at kreme.com>; Fri, 16 Sep 2016 03:43:36 -0600 (MDT)

	by localhost (de.postfix.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
	with ESMTP id QyWNj_LTx_EA for <kremels at kreme.com>;
	Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:43:11 +0200 (CEST)

 by de.postfix.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS
 for <amavis-users at amavis.org>; Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:05:47 +0200 (CEST)

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 03:05:34 -0600

But this one has a delay of over 24 hours.