List issues?

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Sun Sep 18 13:48:26 CEST 2016

The messages show up in the archive but they are not being forwarded to list members In a timely manner. For instance The message below was just received on 9/18/2016 at 6:35 a.m. As you can see it was actually sent on 9/16/2016 at 3:28 a.m. On top of it, when I tried to report the problem to mailman at amavis.org I got a bounce saying that the e-mail address entered couldn't be found. Here's the NDR below:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
mailman at amavis.org
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
The following organization rejected your message: postfix.charite.de.

There is something wrong with the list. For anyone who's responsible for the list please address the issue.

Thanks