Question about old Amavis thread

Rodrigo de Campos rdecampos at goodgamestudios.com
Fri Oct 7 17:09:53 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas (and Amavis mailing list),

We don't know each other, however, in the company where I'm currently
working we're facing issues with Amavis and I thought that perhaps you
could help us.

I'm talking about this:
https://lists.amavis.org/pipermail/amavis-users/2016-March/004082.html

You mention "Here's the whole config I use for a rule named "Default" since
I like to assign file rules to amavis rules *which in turn I assign to
particular users*"

Please, how do you do to assign those rules to some particular users?

PS: I'm sending a copy to the Amavis mailing list, too. If somebody else
knows the answer, I would be very thankful for helping out.

Thanks a lot!

--
Rodrigo de Campos