Sender notifications - disable? customize?

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Sat Nov 26 23:44:46 CET 2016

Are there best practices advice about sender notifications?

Looks like default is to have notifications ("warnings?") enabled for
attachments with banned file extensions. Doesn't this risk backscatter
problems when sender address is forged?

I cannot find a way to disable them - tried setting these all to 0 but
no luck: $warnbadhsender $warnbannedsender $warn_offsite

I'm having a very hard time finding documentation on any of those
settings, what exactly they do - where can I find that?

Also, is there a place to customize the message body (and possibly
headers) for these notifications ("warnings?")?

Thank you for your great product.