Formatting of SA score in Subject?

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:01:00 CET 2016

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 3:18 AM, Jeff Morris <jeffm859 at nullmodem.org> wrote:

> On 11/3/2016 11:15 AM, Gregory Sloop wrote:

> *D> Am 02.11.2016 um 23:58 schrieb Jeff Morris: >> When I asked before, it
> was suggested that I change "_SCORE_" to >> "_SCORE(0)_", however that did
> not work, it caused the literal string >> "_SCORE(0)_" to be inserted into
> my subject lines, rather than the >> formatted score being substituted. >>
> Is there any way to do this? D> Not with $sa_spam_subject_tag, but
> apparently with spamassassin: *D> https://spamassassin.apache.
> org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#template_tags
> <https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#template_tags>
>
> I believe Amavis ignores all subject tagging settings from SA. Thus the
> only way to set SA tagging options if you use Amavis is to use Amavis
> specific settings.
>

> Exactly, and that's the problem that I'm running in to, anything I put in
> my Spamassassin config gets overridden when Amavis calls Spamassassin.

     https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedInPostfixWithAmavis

* got the below lines from above URL (Pls check I have NOT done it )*

Go to /etc/mail/spamassassin and edit local.cf. My file looks like this.

Be sure to doublecheck this options with amavisd.conf. If one of these
options is in amavisd.conf, the one in local.cf will not be used.

# Add your own customisations to this file.  See 'man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf'# for details of what can be tweaked.## How
many hits before a message is considered spam.required_hits
5.0# Whether to change the subject of suspected spamrewrite_subject
     0# Text to prepend to subject if rewrite_subject is
usedsubject_tag             *****SPAM*****# Encapsulate spam in an
attachmentreport_safe             1

--
cat /etc/motd