ClamAV via Amavis and logs?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun May 22 03:40:37 CEST 2016

On May 21, 2016, at 2:32 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p at sys4.de> wrote:
> clamav has its own independent logging. You can control it in clamd.conf. None
> of that makes it into amavis.

It does not appear that any information about specific messages and tests gets logged to the clamd.log file though. All it contains is lines telling me the database status is OK and the occasional message that the signatures were reloaded without error.

--
'It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his
country,' he read. 'This means that both you and he have exactly the