amavisd-new regression suite

C.J. Collier cjcollier at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 14 09:06:10 CET 2016

Thank you Markus,

I was just minutes ago looking on the CPAN for amavis-related modules and
came across your name.  I'd never seen a collectd plugin before :-)

I saw your unofficial repository on github as well when I was looking for
online repos but moved on when I saw that it is unofficial.  I will plan to
submit pull requests against it once I get to the point of submitting
patches.

Cheers,

C.J.