Amavis 2.10.1 dies and is unusable when put under moderate load

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Mon Jan 25 23:56:24 CET 2016

--On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:50 AM +1000 Noel Butler
<noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:

> Yeah, a lot of people here have seem to have no luck, I think I mentioned
> twice about a problem with no answer (gave up asking a third time)
>
> Maybe amavisd-new is going the same way as mailscanner, ie: abandonware

Yeah, my last email was about getting amavisd officially into a git
repository somewhere (github maybe?) so that it could perhaps attract some
more active development, etc.  Ability to review commits would be really
nice too.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount