Amavis 2.10.1 dies and is unusable when put under moderate load

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jan 25 23:50:09 CET 2016

Yeah, a lot of people here have seem to have no luck, I think I
mentioned twice about a problem with no answer (gave up asking a third
time)

Maybe amavisd-new is going the same way as mailscanner, ie: abandonware

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/