Pls recommend a web front end to manage amavis-new

JGao gao at pztop.com
Mon Jan 18 20:15:58 CET 2016

Hello list,

I use Mailscanner for several years and happy with the MailWatch web
interface to manage the spam mail.

Recently I want try amavisd-new so I built a new mail server with
postfix/dovecot/clamav/spamassassin/amavisd-new/postfixAdmin with masql
as backend to manage virtual domain and users. I also want to be manage
spam using a web interface, similar as MailWatch or better. I did some
research and found PostVis seems to be able to manage mails. Is there
any other better option? Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Gao