Antw: Re: amavis-dkim: How to discard mail with no or invalid signature

Gerhard Rappenecker G.Rappenecker at hs-offenburg.de
Thu Jan 14 16:25:04 CET 2016

Hello Matthias,

that works! Thanks a lot!

In my  SuSE Linux I put the rules MY_FROM and  MY_FROM_WITHOUT_DKIM in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:

To avoid to check the originating mails which don't have a DKIM Signature at this point I bypass spam check in amavisd.conf with:
$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {
  bypass_spam_checks_maps => [1]
};
$policy_bank{'ORIGINATING'} = {
  bypass_spam_checks_maps => [1]
};
I think this could be done better.
Is it possible to bypass DKIM-checking for originating mails in spamassassin instead of bypassing the spam check at all for such mails?

Now amavis-new quaratine positive mails to /var/spool/amavis/virusmails and also delivers them.
How can I manage to discard them instead or to do somthing else? (I'm a beginner with amavis ;)

Is there any notification-/cleaning-tool in amavis to manage the quaratine files?

Best regards
Gerhard