Antw: Re: amavis-dkim: How to discard mail with no or invalid signature

Gerhard Rappenecker G.Rappenecker at hs-offenburg.de
Wed Jan 13 17:19:51 CET 2016

Hello all,

thanks a lot for all answers.

It seems I have to use SPF or DMARC to get what I want. Unfortunately these components are not integrated in the SuSE Linux software distribution. I'd like to use only the onboard resources postfix, amavis-new with DCIM, spamassassin because of automatic updating.

Is there actually no way in amavis (or spamassassin) to reject/quaratine mails from a specific sender with no or an invalid DKIM signatur?
Is there any way to reject those mails in postfix after amavis DKIM verifying?

I've allready tried to check the headers in postfix for DKIMs "Authentication-Results", but "header_checks" take place before the DKIM verification and "smtp_header_checks" do not allow to cutoff the mail delivery.

Hope anyone can help me

best regards
Gerhard