The amavisd daemon is apparently not running, no PID file (OSX 10.11.x)

Pelletier, Robert pelletierr at csdhr.qc.ca
Thu Feb 11 16:08:51 CET 2016

I've been using is for years and it works good. When you change parameters manually, you risk causing problems between Server.app and your manual configuration, which will make the Server.app look unreliable.

Robert Pelletier
Technicien informatique de l'équipe d'infrastructure
Service des technologies de l'information
Commission scolaire des Hautes-Rivières