configuration file

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Thu Feb 4 10:03:32 CET 2016

Hi,
yes, you are right - the cfg file is really nice mess, because it's not a
cfg
file, but it's a Perl script. That means you don't write the cfg file, but
you programm in Perl with all it's advantages and disadvantages.

Have you seen this?
https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html
I think it's a good source where to begin, but I lack the
all-options-webpage too.
Another file, that can help you (a little bit) is
/usr/share/amavisd-new[ver]/amavisd.conf-default

Tomas