Error with InetBase.pm

Fabian Melters xx4h at xx4h.de
Sat May 2 02:15:12 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

cannot reproduce this on

 Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) 3.19.5-100.fc20.x86_64
   perl-5.18.4-293.fc20.x86_64
   amavisd-new-2.9.1-2.fc20.noarch
   perl-NetAddr-IP-4.071-1.fc20.x86_64

Something special on your system (e.g. manually intalled packages
or in your amavsid.conf)?

Cheers,
xx4h

On Fri, May 01, 2015 at 08:59:16PM +0000, Alex Regan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a fedora20 box with amavisd-new-2.9.1, spamassassin, postfix, and
> perl-NetAddr-IP-4.071 with perl-5.18.4 and receiving the following error
> (warning?):
>
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: Starting amavisd: Subroutine
> inet_any2n redefined at ../../blib/lib/NetAddr/IP/InetBase.pm
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: (autosplit into
> ../../blib/lib/auto/NetAddr/IP/InetBase/inet_any2n.al) line 485 (#1)
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: (W redefine) You redefined a
> subroutine.  To suppress this warning, say
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: {
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: no warnings 'redefine';
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: eval "sub name { ... }";
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: }
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: Subroutine ipv6_aton redefined at
> ../../blib/lib/NetAddr/IP/InetBase.pm
> May  1 16:53:15 mail02 amavisd[27671]: (autosplit into
> ../../blib/lib/auto/NetAddr/IP/InetBase/ipv6_aton.al) line 406 (#1)
>
> It appears sometimes it's a fatal error and other times it doesn't
> appear at all. I'm not sure what the cause could possibly be, but hoped
> someone had seen it before and might know where to look?
>
> Thanks for any ideas.
> Alex

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature