Howto add X-Quarantine-ID header when resending in a policy bank

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Jun 18 23:36:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

is it possible to add a X-Quarantine-ID:-header when a message is resent
(release_format=resend) from quarantine?

Reading the docs I can't tell if it should work. What I have tried so far is:

$policy_bank{'RELEASE'} = {
    protocol => 'AM.PDP',
    inet_acl => [qw( 127.0.0.1)],
    auth_required_release => 1,
    release_format => 'resend',
    allowed_added_header_fields => {lc('X-Quarantine-ID') => 1, },
};

Any hints gladly accepted.

p@

--