Custom Spam Header

Matthias Weigel matthias.weigel at maweos.de
Tue Feb 24 13:31:49 CET 2015

Hi Ralf,

actually i have not tested this myself.
Some exchange consultant suggested to set this header, so exchange would
react better on Spam.

The problem with "normal" exchange filtering rules on e.g. X-Spam-Score
is, they run in outlook. This works when outlook is active, but fails
for other mail clients e.g. on iPad, Android, etc. Spams will not be
moved to the Spam-Folder while the user is mobile.
But again: i have not tested this myself.

Best Regards

Matthias