Custom Spam Header

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue Feb 24 12:46:20 CET 2015

* Matthias Weigel <matthias.weigel at maweos.de>:
> Hi,
>
> M$ exchange apparently has a built in feature to sort SPAM using a
> header X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL: .

Are you sure? Looking at the docs I'd say that header merely documents
how the total spam score was established. Does Exchange REALLY sort
the mail into the "Spam" Folder based on this header?

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-ie/library/aa996878(v=exchg.150).aspx

"The anti-spam report is a summary report of the anti-spam filter
results that have been applied to an email message. The Content Filter
agent applies this stamp to the message envelope in the form of an
X-header as follows."

(oh, actually it's the header, not the envelope...)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin