spamassassing userpref SQL lookup by amavis

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 15:28:33 CEST 2014

Hi!

This setup worked, well. However, I experience a problem, since I
introduced user_pref:
Spamassassin does not honor my $spam_tag2_level anymore.

Other preferences, set by amavis work as before. I searched my whole
system and commented every single require_score. No success. Also, if I
comment the user_pref stuff in local.cf and amavisd.conf again, only
require_score values are recognized by SA, not $spam_tag2_level.

Please help me with this!

best regards
Henning