banned file types

Deeztek Support support at deeztek.com
Tue Oct 21 16:33:57 CEST 2014

> For the hairy details of where the short extension comes from, see
> $map_full_type_to_short_type_re in the amavisd main file.

I'm trying to figure out where map_full_type_to_short_type_re is
located. You said the amavisd main file, but I am running Ubuntu so I
don't have an amavisd.conf file. Besides all that, I assume I can always
add it to my 50_user file but where do I point it to? Where's the regex
table that this line refers to? I can't seem to find ANY documentation
as to exactly how map_full_type_to_short_type_re works exactly.

Thanks