Penpal configuration help

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Oct 15 17:48:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

am very new to Amavisd-new and struggling with how to get penpals working. I have two MX which are sharing a common redis database. At present in amavisd.conf the following is set:

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = { # mail originating from @mynetworks
originating => 1, # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it explicit
os_fingerprint_method => undef, # don't query p0f for internal clients
allow_disclaimers => 0,
log_level => 1,
penpals_bonus_score => undef,
bounce_killer_score => 0,
};

and in postfix/main.cf and postfix/master.cf I have:

content_filter = lmtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024

lmtp-amavis unix - - n - 3 lmtp
-o lmtp_data_done_timeout=1200
-o lmtp_send_xforward_command=yes
-o disable_dns_lookups=yes
-o max_use=20

but when I check the database no keys are being written. I presume that I need to create a second policy bank and associate that with another interface ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Phil