spamassassing userpref SQL lookup by amavis

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 14:34:34 CEST 2014

Hello!

First, my setup:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -10; # X-Spam-Status in every mail
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.0; # does not work
$sa_spam_subject_tag = '*** SPAM *** '; # tag subject above tag2 level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 10.001
$final_spam_destiny = D_DISCARD; # discard spam above kill level
$recipient_delimiter = '+'; # foreward spam mail to users spam folder
$addr_extension_spam = 'Spam';

In my setup it is not possible anymore to change the required-value,
presendet by SA in the X-Spam-Status, by adjusting amavisd.conf:

Introducing a value "required_score" in a file as
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.004000/updates_spamassassin_org/local.cf
or
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf
does change the actually used "required=X" value, commenting, falls back
to a value of 5 (default for SA).

 > Its kill level that is passed as required score
Are you sure about that, Benny?  Because in my setup SA tags spam
subject and forewards to the Spam folder above the "required_score" and
kills ($final_spam_destiny=DISCARD) it above the $sa_kill_level_deflt.
This does not have to be the same value.

Because sa_tag2_level_deflt should subject-tag and foreward the mail, it
should be equivalent to required_score in SA, true?

Anyway, why this value cannot be changed with amavis anymore, even if I
comment the userpref-stuff again?

best regards,
Henning