AMAVSID-NEW + DSPAM

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Tue Nov 4 15:29:06 CET 2014

> Hi
>
> In the Release Notes is mentioned:
>
> Example:
>
>   ['CRM114', 'Amavis::SpamControl::ExtProg', 'crm',
[...]
> Does some have an working example for DSPAM, with learn_ham and learn_ham   ?

Hello,
   I implemented this setup: postfix->dspam->amavis+spamassassin->postfix.

I use DSPAM, turning result into Spamassassin's rules.
I train DSPAM through this way:

$final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;
@addr_extension_spam_maps       = ('Spam');
$recipient_delimiter = '+';
$spam_quarantine_method = "pipe:argv=/usr/bin/dspam --user dspam
--deliver= --source=error --class=spam";

So, if you raise the kill score then the mail is relearned by DSPAM.

I know, in this mode, I can't autolearn ham.
I considered that learn on error in DSPAM should be done by users. But
an help from spamassassin check could be useful.

If you know a better way let me know.
Many thanks
Marco