Using Amavis as a front-end for Exchange

Tom Kinghorn thomas.kinghorn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:21:24 CEST 2014

On 2014/07/25, 8:56 PM, Noel Jones wrote:
> You might try setting the amavisd log level to 3 to see the SA tests
> and timing in your log. Also consider adding clamav with the excellent
> add-on spam signatures from sanesecurity. I've found the "low risk"
> signatures to be safe and effective. http://sanesecurity.com/ -- Noel
> Jones
I would agree with Noel.

With some custom signatures which i have created, using ClamAV with the
SaneSecurity signatures etc, added an additional 4.3 million checks

<snip>
$ sudo grep reloaded /var/log/clamd

Sat Jul 26 12:08:52 2014 -> Database correctly reloaded (4300564 signatures)
</snip>

regards
Tom