Can not release email from quarantine with new stable version 2.9.1

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sun Jul 20 00:39:44 CEST 2014

I can not release email from quarantine with new stable version 2.9.1 (or earlier 2.8.2-rc1)
I get this message:
#  amavisd-release badh-MQKCmSlkTyI0
Can't connect to UNIX socket /var/lib/amavis/amavisd.sock: No such file or directory at
/usr/sbin/amavisd-release line 270.

The amavisd.sock is in /run/amavis/
 ll /run/amavis/
srwxr-x--- 1 amavis amavis   0 Jul 19 15:26 amavisd.sock=

I have in amavisd.conf:
$MYHOME = '/var/run/amavis'
$unix_socketname = "$MYHOME/amavisd.sock";

I wonder why it doesn't use this location.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63