how to pass infected attachment

Володя К. via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Jan 23 21:01:55 CET 2014

Hi,
I have installed amavisd-new + clamd on centos6.
I just want to scan emails for viruses but I don't want block any emails (even with viruses), so i changed config:

$final_virus_destiny = D_PASS;
$final_banned_destiny = D_PASS;
$final_spam_destiny = D_PASS;
$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;

I just want to mark infected letters in the subject field. Amavisd do it by default.

But i have a problem: when i send letter infected with attachments (eicar.com.txt test file) amavisd drop this attachment. Letter is delivered to the recipient with modified subject ( INFECTED ...) but without attachment. If attachment is not infected it's delivered fine.
So, the question is, "How to configure amavisd that it would not block the infected messages and attachments" ?