Amavis and MySQL

Sandbox via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Jan 23 09:45:39 CET 2014

Hey Olivier,

At the moment the server load is 0, I think these notices could related to
logrotate, since all of the messages dated when logrotate run.
So I would say the connection is timed out.
Actualy my question is, this message could be a missconfiguraton, or just
connection time-out, before I migrating the old server to the new one I
would like to be sure this wont affect our message system :)

Sincerely,

Robert