Whitelist sender header "from" field

Nick I via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue Jan 21 12:55:08 CET 2014

Patrick,

I do not want to change score for the spamassassin and optimise it in that
way.
Because if i reduce spam score i can pass some spam to come in.
Also i do not want to whitelist whole domain amazonses.com.

I suppose that amavis can whitelist sender sender at domain.com (at From
header field) if it is at sender_score_maps.

I know that it is better to use author_to_policy_bank_maps for whitelist
purpose but i already have huge sender_score_maps list which works per user.

Can you please suggest if there is another option that control whilteist
sender listed at From header field? What should i see in amavis debug for
the sender whilteist?

Thanks.