How to output quarantined msgs from SQL to file

Deeztek Support via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Feb 20 04:41:39 CET 2014

On 2/19/2014 4:22 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter via amavis-users wrote:
> * Deeztek Support via amavis-users <support at deeztek.com>:
>> Is there a way to output msgs quarantined in mysql into a file and then
>> feed that file to spamassassin for bayes training? Or is there a much
>> simpler way of doing this that I'm not aware of?
> You could use the Resend-format when you release messages and reroute them to
> a dedicated mailbox. Then feed the content of that mailbox to SA.
>
> p at rick

There are no mailboxes on the system I'm trying to do this on. It's a
relay server and I rather not get another server in the mix. I want to
see if I can accomplish it on the same system. Could I somehow query the
database and output the contents into a file and feed that to
spamassassin? Has anyone tried anything like this before. I can't be the
only one?