clamAV shows match, spamassassin detects as spam yet it still delivers

tejas sarade via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Nov 22 15:04:09 CET 2013

First step to check the mail delay is to check the full headers of received
mail which was delayed. It will give you which server is causing delay. You
will get the exact info if the Amavis or MTA is causing delay.
I haven't yet gone through the logs you provided. If you are sure that it
is Amavis which is causing delay then it will be worth to go through logs.