TCP.pm Net::Server failure ?

tejas sarade via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Nov 22 14:44:15 CET 2013

I don't think this is a good idea to use CPAN on production server unless
you are a Perl developer or you can't find any vendor specific package of
that module. Because it will be hard to track the modules.

You might want to involve someone from iRedMail also. They might know how
they ackaged amavis and its dependencies.

You will find the list of perl modules installed using RPM using following
command (excluding modules installed using CPAN).
rpm -qa |grep -i perl-