Storing the Recipient Address in the "msgs" table in SQL

Kent Oyer kent at micro-source.net
Sat Jul 27 15:40:56 CEST 2013

Recipients are stored in the "msgrcpt" table. If a message has more than one recipient, you will find just one record in the 'msgs' table but there will be multiple records in 'msgrcpt', one for each recipient. The column you are looking for is the 'rid' column. This contains the recipient id which you need to join with the 'maddr' table to find the actual email address.

SELECT msgrcpt.*,maddr.email FROM msgrcpt INNER JOIN maddr ON msgrcpt.rid = maddr.id;

Kent