Not all rules firing

Kent Oyer kent at micro-source.net
Sat Jul 13 23:13:57 CEST 2013

Thanks Patrick. I thought of that as well. However, the network tests are firing for some messages but just not all. I have skip_rbl_checks 0 in my local.cf file and I have $sa_local_tests_only = 0 in my amavisd.conf file. I thought maybe the tests were timing out so I setup a non-forwarding, caching name server but that hasn't seemed to help either. Maybe there's another setting I'm missing.

Thanks
Kent