Bypass banned content check from localhost , and bypass incoming badh problem

weber at zackbummfertig.de weber at zackbummfertig.de
Wed Jan 30 12:17:43 CET 2013

HI Patrick,
i will try that config and link from you.
My Goal is that specific sender that are authenticated,
logged in and authenticated user are able to send banned.content.

i did get it working a long time that specified recipients was able to
recieve banned content.
but i dont remember how i did that, i think it was
"bannedcontentlovermaps = [ (name at domain.org) ] ,or so

and thought its nearly easy to enable that for authenticated users.

i msg you.

marko